Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with intellfengs!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
You need to read and accept all the provisions in this Policy in order to use the Website and/or Services. By accepting this Policy,you are deemed to have read and agreed with all the provisions thereof. If you do not agree with anything in this Policy, then you may not register and/or use any of the Services.
- Changes To This Policy
We may amend this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on our Website. The revised version will apply to Visitors with effect from the time we post it. However we will provide Customers with at least 30 days' prior notice of any such revision by posting notice of the change on the Website and the revision will then apply to Customers with effect from the date indicated in such notice, provided that if a Customeris not happy with the revisions made, he/she/it shall be entitled to terminate the Services subscribed for.
- General Information About Everyone
- Types of Information we collect
As a Visitor, registered User, or Merchant, you agree that we may electronically collect, store and use the following of your information:
- additional information you may provide on a voluntary basis, suchas demographic information or information related to yourfavourite social networking site (eg. the site name, address anddescription), or information relating to your participation incompetitions, promotions, surveys, and/or additional services("Optional Details").
- How we collect such information
- Voluntarily provided by you: Optional Details may besubmitted by you to us if you decide to upload or download certaincontent (or products) from the Website, enter competitions, takeadvantage of promotions, respond to surveys, register andsubscribe for certain additional services, or otherwise use theoptional features and functionality of the Website.
- Automatically gathered via various technologies:
- "Cookies" Information: Whenyou access the Website, we may send one or more cookies (smalltext files containing a string of alphanumeric characters) toyour computer to collect certain Usage Details. We may use bothsession cookies (which disappear after you close your browser)and persistent cookies (which remain after you close your browserwhich can be removed manually) and may be used by your browser onsubsequent visits to the Website. Please note that the use ofcookies is standard on the internet and many major websites usethem. Please review your web browser ?Help? file to learnmore about modifying your cookie settings.
- Other tracking technology: Whenyou access the Website or open one of our HTML emails, certainUsage Details may be automatically collected and recorded by usfrom your system by using different types of tracking technology.
- Web Beacons: OurWebsite may contain electronic image requests (called a"single-pixel gif" or "web beacon" request) that allow usto count page views and to access cookies. Any electronic imageviewed as part of a web page (including an ad banner) can act asa web beacon. Web beacons are typically 1-by-1 pixel files (sosmall that you would likely not realize that they are there), buttheir presence can usually be seen within a browser by clickingon "View" and then on "Source". Wemay also include web beacons in HTML-formatted newsletters thatwe send to opt-in subscribers in order to count how manynewsletters have been read. Our web beacons do not collect,gather, monitor or share any personally identifiable information.They are just the technique we use to compile anonymousinformation about the Website and Service usage.
- The purpose for which we collect this information
- We may use any Optional Details provided by you for suchpurposes as indicated to you at the time you agree to provide suchOptional Details.
- We may use your Usage Details to (a) automatically provideyou with the latest version of the intellfengs application on yoursystem; (b) remember your information so that you will not have tore-enter it during your visit or the next time you access theWebsite or Platform; (c) monitor aggregate Website usage metricssuch as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and (d) trackyour entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or otheractivities in connection with your usage of the Website.
- Information About Registered Users
- Types of information we collect about registered Users
If you are a registered User, you agree that we may alsoelectronically collect, store and use the following of yourinformation:
- name and surname, birth date, gender, location (i.e. country,province and city of residence), nationality, andphotographs/images of yourself provided as a profilepicture("Personal Details");
- e-mail address and mobile number ("Contact Details"); and
- additional information you may provide on a voluntary basis, whichcould include demographic information or information related toyour favourite website, activities, interests or yourparticipation in competitions, promotions, surveys, and/oradditional services ("Additional Details").
- How we collect information about registered Users
Your Personal Details and Contact Details will provided by you duringyour registration as a User and/or thereafter by your activelyupdating or supplementing such details in your User Account.Additional Details are provided by you on a voluntary basis eitherdirectly, or indirectly by means of you linking your User Account toyour other social networking profiles, such as your Facebook profile.
- The purposes for which we collect the information
We use the information that registered Users provide (or that wecollect) to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of thefeatures of the Services, and as may be necessary to comply with anyrelevant laws. More specifically:
- We use your Personal Details to greet you when you access your User Account, tomanage and administer your use of the Services and fulfill our contractual obligations;
- We use your Contact Detailsto verify your identity and to inform you of facts relating toyour use of the Services (eg. notifications regarding majorupdates or content you have posted or downloaded from the Website,customer service notifications, and to address copyrightinfringement or defamation issues) as well as to inform you,subject to obtaining your prior consent, of competitions,promotions and special offers form us and/or our partners and/oraffiliates.
- We may use any Additional Detailsprovided by you to enhance and personalize your browsingexperience on the Website and for such other purposes as may beindicated to you at the time you agree to provide such AdditionalDetails.
- Information About Merchants
- Types of information we collect about Merchants
If you are a Merchant, you also agree that we may electronically collect, store and use the following of your information:
- If you are an individual, your full name/s, birth date, identitynumber and/or passport number, gender, country of residence, andnationality ("Personal Details");
- If you are a legal entity, your full name, registration number,country of incorporation ("Corporate Details"),and the Personal Details of all your directors and/or officebearers; and
- e-mail address, mobile number, and such other contact details as providedby you during your registration application ("Contact Details").
- How we collect information about Merchants
You provide the aforesaid information directly to us in theapplication form you submit to us during your registration as aMerchant and thereafter should you actively update or supplement suchdetails in your Merchant Account.
- The purposes for which we collect the information
We use the information that Merchants provide to operate, maintain,enhance, and provide all of the features and Services provided toMerchants and as may be necessary to comply with all applicable laws.More specifically:
- we use your Corporate Details (orPersonal Details, as the case may be)to greet you when you access your Merchant Account, to manage andadminister your use of the Services, and fulfill our contractualobligations; and
- we use your Contact Detailsto verify your identity and to inform you of facts relating toyour use of the Services (eg. notifications regarding scheduledsystem maintenance or downtime, major updates, customer servicenotifications, and to address copyright infringement or defamationissues) as well as to inform you, subject to obtaining your priorconsent, of competitions, promotions and special offers form usand/or our partners and/or affiliates.
- How We Protect & Store Personal Information
- Westore and process the personal information of our registered Users,Merchants and Visitors on our computers in South Africa. We usecomputer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, weenforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and weauthorize access to personal information only for those employeeswho require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
- Youshould not divulge your account password to anyone. Wewill never ask you for your password in an unsolicited telephonecall or e-mail.YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUEPASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
- Ifyou are a legal entity and not an individual, we will liaise onlywith your named contact or alternative contact provided by yournamed contact. It is your responsibility to let us know of anychanges to your named contact.
- How We Share Personal Information With Others
- We may share your personal information with:
- Our Merchants, but only in the event and to the extent that you, the User, have expressly authorised such disclosure beforehand, other than for purposes of sending you an invoice for any Goods purchased from such Merchant, which disclosed information will be limited to only what is necessary (refer to clause Merchants above).
- Merchants sometimes request a User's details in order to follow up with such User as to his/her grievances regarding such Merchant's product/s. Should intellfengs receive any such request from a Merchant in relation to a User, we will notify the User thereof via email and request his/her permission to such disclosure. Please note that Merchants have their own privacy policies, and intellfengs will not be held responsible for their operations, including, but not limited to, their information practices, once a User?s personal information has been given to them, either by us with the User?s prior authorisation in accordance with this clause, or by the User directly when transacting with such Merchants. We similarly will not be liable in any way for the manner in which a User may use or disclose any Merchant-related information provided to him/her directly by such Merchant.
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of ourbusiness operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technologyservices). Our contracts dictate that these service providers onlyuse your information in connection with the services they performfor us and not for their own benefit.
- Companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by. (Shouldsuch a combination occur, we will require that the new combinedentity follow this Policy with respect to your personalinformation. If your personal information could be used contraryto this Policy, you will receive prior notice.)
- Law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies orother third parties when (a) we are compelled to do so by asubpoena, court order or similar legal procedure; or (b) we needto do so to comply with any law; or (c) we believe in good faiththat the disclosure of personal information is necessary toprevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspectedillegal activity, or to investigate violations of our UserAgreement and/or Merchant Agreement.
- Other third parties, with your consent or direction to do so.
- intellfengs will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this Policy, unless we are compelled to do so by law. In particular, in the event of a fraudulent online payment, intellfengs is entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
- How You Can Access Or Change Your Personal Information
You can review and edit any of your personal information at any timeby signing in to your User Account or Merchant Account (as the casemay be) and clicking the My Account menu in any of the intellfengspages.
- Non-personal Information
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy regarding yourinformation, the following information is not regarded as personalinformation for purposes of this Policy:
- Permanentlyde-identified information that does not relate and/or cannot betraced back to you specifically. We may compile, use, share andotherwise process such information as we deem fit.
- Non-personalstatistical information collected and compiled by us. We own andretain all rights in such information
- Informationwhich you have provided voluntarily in an open, public environmentor forum including (without limitation) any blog, chat room,albums, community, classifieds or discussion board. Because theinformation has been disclosed in a public forum, it is no longerconfidential and does not constitute personal information subjectto protection under this Policy. Since such public environments areaccessible by third parties, it is possible that third parties maycollect and collate and use such information for their own purposesand you should accordingly be careful when deciding to share any ofyour personal information in such public environments
- You Consent To The Processing Of Your Personal Information
By accepting this Policy, you consent to our collection, storage,processing and disclosure of your personal information as describedin this Policy. Should you terminate your registration with us andclose your User Account, you consent to our retention of theinformation we have already collected from you for record-keepingpurposes only.
- How You Can Contact Us About Privacy Questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you shouldcontact us by using the ContactUs link on any of the intellfengs pages